If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this website or any products and services offered on it.
Yarra Valley Maker is committed to:
- Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
- Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of the relevant Privacy Act and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal information submitted on this website (e.g. where you make a purchase or request information); and
- Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this website.
- How do you get my consent?: When you provide us with personal information to ask for information, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?: If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Yarra Valley Maker, PO Box 237, Healesville, VIC, 3777, Australia
Collection, use and retention of personal information
- Visiting: You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing personally identifiable information. When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Collection of personal information: Yarra Valley Maker collects personal information (for example an individual's name, address, and information about the items you have purchased) through this website when you make a purchase. Such information is collected for the purpose of administering your account, processing your purchases, delivering the items purchased to you, for our own internal records, and for contacting you in relation to your purchase or sending you information about goods and services that we think you may be interested in (including by electronic message). It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
- Use and disclosure of personal information: We will hold all personal information collected through this website in accordance with the requirements set out in the relevant Privacy Act. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, if you violate our Terms of Service or where the individual has authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.
Access to, editing and deleting personal information
- Access: You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Yarra Valley Maker PO Box 237, Healesville, VIC, 3777, Australia.
- Editing and deleting: You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by accessing your preferences via your account or by writing to us at the above address.
- Opting out of / unsubscribing from electronic communications: If you do not want to receive marketing communications from Yarra Valley Maker by electronic message, you can use the unsubscribe link in any email we send you, access your preferences via your account or by writing to us at the above address.
Complaints about breach
- If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
Information automatically retrieved while visiting this site
- Statistics: We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
- Cookies: When you enter this website your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this website this provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this website may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this. You may also delete all cookies relating to this website via the security options on your browser (search for darklightlaser.com.au)
- Yarra Valley Maker has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and Yarra Valley Maker cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this website by unauthorised third parties.
Links to external websites
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- If our business/website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Cabernet Cat Pty Ltd trading as Yarra Valley Maker
PO Box 237
HEALESVILLE, VIC, 3777
Last updated: 13/01/2018
Cabernet Cat Pty Ltd trading as Yarra Valley Maker
ABN: 74 104 703 095